In a previous post ( Verifying your identity in a bookmaker ), we explained how to verify your identity in bookies and the importance of doing so in order to be able to use the account without limitations when making surebets or valuebets.
In this post, we will go into detail about the global verification process for bookmakers. We will not only talk about identity verification, but we will also cover address verification, payment methods and we will see special verifications.
To verify the identity of the user, the bookmakers require the sending of a DNI PHOTO of both the front and the back of the DNI. Additionally, they can request:
- ADDITIONAL VERIFICATION DOCUMENT : It can be, for example, the driver’s license or the passport. It is important that the documents are in force; that is, they are not expired.
- SELFIE PHOTO holding the DNI in front and behind: Houses such as Starvegas ask for it at the time of initial verification. Other bookmakers require this type of additional verification at the time a withdrawal is requested.
Verification Payment Methods
- BANK DOCUMENT (Extract, passbook, account contract, etc.) showing the account number, full name of the holder, DNI/NIE and logo or seal of the bank.
- Some bookies, such as Juegging, accept a screenshot of ONLINE BANKING as long as all the aforementioned data appears and the URL is seen in the screenshot.
- PHOTO OF THE CARD that has been used to deposit in front and behind.
- For the VERIFICATION OF ELECTRONIC WALLETS such as Paypal, Skrill or Neteller, you must send a screenshot of the account where the information and data of the owner appears.
Additionally, they can request:
- SELFIE PHOTO holding the CARD in front and behind: One of the bookies that usually asks for it is Bet777.
Sometimes it is necessary to verify the address where we live. The document must contain:
- Full name.
- Mailing address.
- Document date (must not be more than 3 months old).
- Name or logo of the issuing entity of the document.
For this verification, we can provide one of the following documents:
- Domestic bill: It can be a bill for electricity, water, gas, landline, etc. Some bookmakers accept Wi-Fi and mobile phone bills but not all of them consider these last two bills as valid.
- Bank account statement.
- Certificate of registration.
- Electoral census.
- Any other official state document.
Certain bookmakers, notably William Hill, go a step further in their verification process. When requesting a withdrawal, they may require you to send them one of the following documents:
- Selfie with the username written on a piece of paper.
- Selfie with the bank’s IBAN written on a piece of paper.